Hausmaster

Universal JetBrains License Server Crack Agent - Official LeakPortal Release

I was looking  for this for a very long time!

Thanks!

Thanks you for this awsome solution

Thanks, very helpful topic. Hope it still works

wow must try 
thx anyway

Thanks for sharing with us,

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome,

now it's five words.

On 6/26/2019 at 4:33 PM, kntfrt said:

Yay Your post must contain a minimum of 5 words!

You did something wrong

Thanks for links!! There is a big help

i downloaded the jetbrains software but im glad i found this website.

thx very much, hope this works

Hi There! Found what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Vatsay

Posted (edited)

Thanx for dat. I'll check it

=========

Seems it doesn't work with 2019.1.3 version

UjxYzeDFkgE.jpg

Edited by X7Becka

thx its very appreciated ty.

Thanks for the great work.

THank you i need this for pycharm lol

for(ini i =0; i < 10000; i++) Thanks for this

give me dat gud stuff

Thanks for this... much appreciated thank to you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hausmaster
      Please be informed that our Server Maintenance Team will be conducting scheduled maintenance, our website will be going down for maintenance on the following day.
      Maintenance Date/Day: 19th June 2019 (Wednesday)
      Maintenance Time: 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (GMT +8)
      The purpose of the maintenance is to install and configure LiteSpeed to replace Apache Web Server. You might experience 2 hours downtime during this maintenance.
    • By Yepp
      Hey guys! Am here leaking this Token Generator, a guy was selling it and am leaking it cuz xd.
      Yep - Token Generator
    • By Hausmaster
      Hello leakers!
      As we near our 1000 member goal, leakportal.com will be giving away 10,00 fortnite V-Bucks to 1 Lucky member.
      Rules:
      No Toxicity Only enter once Any Platform, PC, Xbox, PS4 and Mobile? People play on mobile??? Any region How do I enter?
      Like the post Leave a none spam comment Wait and see who wins These V-Bucks will purchesed as a gift straight to your Epic Games account. I will not ask for you login, I will only need your fortnite username to add you as a friend and send you the V-Bucks.
      You may get more V-Bucks than advertised depending on Offers and Deals Epic Games have at the time.
      This in-game currency could be spent in both Battle Royale PvP function and Save the global community PvE campaign. In Battle Royale mode, you can buy customization items such as for example skins, emotes, gliders, and pickaxes, in addition to a Battle Pass. Found in Save the global world you can buy Llama Piñata card packs. So whether you're looking to get that sweet Victory Royale or you're fending off those zombie hordes in Save the World, that you can do so in style now. If you win, you select how specifically to spend your V-Bucks!
      Additional Information:
      I will use a random name picker to pick the winner I will contact the winner You won't want to miss out on this online sweepstakes!
      The winner will be drawn once we hit 1000+ members. Give or take.
      This thread may be changed.
    • By Brilliant
      Hello everyone.
      People have been having a problem with getting the DVT license to work on newer versions of jetbrains. A breif explination as to why. Jetbrains is making an effort to stop cracking of their software.
      For now Jetbrains is blocking public DVT license server hosts, 127.0.0.1, 192.168.*.* and 10.*.*.*
      This is easily bypassed though. All you need to do is go into your router and open the port the license server listens on, by default this is 1027. But if you launch the license server on a different port open that port.
      Then you need to go to http://www.whatsmyip.org and copy your ip. In the intelliJ "Active the product" screen, in the license server you put your IP and the port you have open. For example, if you IP was 241.155.22.56 and the kept the port default 1027. In the activation server you put http://241.155.22.56:1027/
      and that will work. If you have any problems post below Ill try to help you.
      You can download the DVT license server here:

To end this thread, some bad news. Jetbrains to remaking their license system. So soon the License server wont work any more
    • By Hausmaster
      Greetings everyone, Today we enabled Google OAuth on our site, using google to register and login is Easy, fast and secure. Simply select Login with google, you will be redirected to Google login page. Once you login google will send you back to LeakPortal with a authentication token. We can then use that token to check with google if you are logged in or not.
      If you already have an account on our site using a username and password, you can still enable google login. Simple go to you account settings, click on google and press the sync with google button. https://www.leakportal.com/settings/google/
      If you are concerned about your privacy, here is the infomation we request from google for your account.
      Account email Account creation date Age Authentication Token  
      All the best,
      Site Administrator
  • Recent Status Updates